Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

My favourite movie

My favourite movie Empty My favourite movie

Message par SN Chelsea Timperman Mer 25 Nov - 19:55

Hello!
My favourite movie? I have two favourite movies.
The first one is The maze runner. A science fiction movie. If you don't know the movie: it's about a boy Thomas is stuck in a maze with other people and in the maze there are weird 'animals'. He and his friends have to find a way out of it... I like this movie because it's really exciting and the movie has a beautiful story. I also read the other books: The scorch trails and The death cure: the other parts of the movie. I have seen The scorch trails in the cinema to.
The other one is Unbroken. A historical movie. It's a movie with a lot of emotions and it's about a war: world war 2 and olympian Louis Zamperini spends a harrowing 47 days in a raft with two fellow crewman before he's caught by the Japenese navy and sent to a prisoner-of-war camp. I just love this movie because it has also a great story. The maze runner and Unbroken aren't my only favourite movies because I have a lot. But they're two of them.
See you!
Chelsea Timperman

SN Chelsea Timperman

Revenir en haut Aller en bas