Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -40%
-40% sur le Pack Gaming Mario PDP Manette filaire + ...
Voir le deal
29.99 €

My favourite movie

My favourite movie Empty My favourite movie

Message par SN Nel Denys Mer 25 Nov - 19:20

' The Hunger Games' is my favourite movie because it has a lot of action. It  is exciting and there are many things going on.
The genre of this movie is action and science fiction. Science fiction because this story takes place in the future.
Panem is a new country founded after a big war. The country is divided in twelve districts and ' The Hunger Games' is an annual tradition. Each district have to give two tributes, a boy and a girl, to participate at these games. Only one person can win by being the only survivor of the games. Katniss Everdeen is sixteen years old and lives with her mother and younger sister Prim in District twelve. It is the poorest district where people have to work in the coalmines. Her father died in the mines and Katniss must take care of her family. She is a strong and clever girl and a very good hunter. She goes hunting  with her friend Gale to survive. On the day of the selections Prim is chosen as the female tribute of District twelve. Katniss wants to protect her sister and takes her place. The male tribute of the same district is Peeta. The whole arena in which the games take place is very high tech. The headquarters in the capitol of Panem have full control about the weather, booby traps and many other things. It is a hard life for the tributes. Peeta and Katniss survive every thing but only one person can win these seventy-fourth games and decide to sacrifice themselves. President Snow lets them both live but he is very mad an decides to destroy Katniss which is a rebel.

SN Nel Denys

Revenir en haut Aller en bas