Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

My favourite movie

My favourite movie  Empty My favourite movie

Message par SN Emmeline De Vooght Ven 4 Déc - 13:41

My favourite movie is "If I stay". "If I stay" is a drama film. The film is directed by R.J. Cutler.

The 17-years-old Mia Hall is a talented cellist. She has a very good relationship with her family. She falls in love with Adam. Adam is a famous singer in a rock band, while Mia likes classical music. She tries to be admitted into Juilliard School. Adam isn't happy with this because the school is located in New York, which is far away.

One dag, Mia and her family have a tragic car accident. Mia is in a coma, but her mind is able to leave her body. With her mind, she visits her family in the hospital. Her father died in the accident. Her mother and her brother also die a few days later. Her friends visit her a lot. Mia wants to fight for her life, but she doubts because she also wants to be with er family.

Adam stays with her in the hospital. One day he sings her a love song. She finally decides to live, and the film ends when she opens her eyes.

I like "If I stay" because it is a film that is both romantic and tragic, and it has a beatiful story that makes you think about life and death.

SN Emmeline De Vooght

Revenir en haut Aller en bas