Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-50%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
64.99 € 129.99 €
Voir le deal

my favourite movie Yara Bleuzé

my favourite movie Yara Bleuzé Empty my favourite movie Yara Bleuzé

Message par SN Yara Bleuzé Mer 25 Nov - 20:36

The outsiders
My favourite movie is The Outsiders, the genre is crime, drama.
The film is about two rivalry gangs in the 60's: the poor Greasers and the rich Socs. Darrel tries to take care of his two younger brothers; Ponyboy and Sodapop, because their parents died a couple years ago in a car accident. One night Dallas, Johny and Ponyboy go to a drive-in. In the drive-in they become friends with the rich Cherry Valance but she is the girlfriend of the leader of the Socs: Bob Sheldon. Later that evening, a group of Socs chases and beats up Johny and attempt to drown Ponyboy in a fountain. Johny was a few weeks ago already been struck by the Socs, and sins that he is very afraid of them. Johny panics when he sees what happens with pony. In an attempt to rescue Pony he stabs a Soc with no intent to kill him. The Soc dies. Pony and Johny don't know what to do.  The desperate boys seek Dallas who finds a hideout for them in a nearby town in an old church. One week later, Johnny and Ponyboy decide to return to their hometown, with Dallas, to claim the murder as self-defense. But on their way back, they see the church on fire and Ponyboy and Johnny help the little children that are trapped in the church and become heroes. They saved all the children but Johny is badly wounded and confined to the hospital. The Greasers and the Socs prepare a fight, if the Greasers win the Socs will no longer come on site of the Greasers, if the Socs win it will stay how it used to be. The night of the fight Johny dies but the Greasers win the fight. Dallas was so sad that Johny died, that he ran away. When the Greaser saw him he was drunk and pointing an unloaded gun at the police. The police didn't know that is was unloaded so they shot him. Dallas died.
I like the movie because it's a very nice story, and it is very good acted. The movie also teaches a few wise lessons. I've read the book a few times and i've seen the movie a few times and I still like it as much as i did the first time.

Yara Bleuzé

SN Yara Bleuzé

Revenir en haut Aller en bas