Echange Spes Nostra - Marcq Institution
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -50%
-50% Baskets Nike Air Huarache
Voir le deal
64.99 €

My favorite movie

My favorite movie Empty My favorite movie

Message par SN Jade Vandeburie Mer 25 Nov - 18:53

Hello

My favorite movie is the Notebook. The genre of this film is drama and romantic.

The old man Noah Culhoun lives with his wife Allie Nelson in a nursing home. She is an Alzheimer's patient and severe dementia. Noah tries to remind his wife how their life together was and who she was before she became sick. Every day he reads from his diary of their lives. He is devastated and grief on their fiftieth wedding anniversary he crawls into bed with her , she recognizes him and they die in each other's arms .

This diary begins with the story of Noah, a common worker who returns after World War II to his home in New Bern. He restored the house, but lives further into old memories. 14 years ago he still had found the love of his life. The rich Allie was there on holiday and together they experienced a stormy relationship. But then they were separated by her parents.
After all these years, Allie reads an article in the newspaper about a man who has restored his dream house: Noah Calhoun, her first teenage love. She is now engaged, but she lacks in her love life, something she had with Noah. She begins to have doubts about her relationship and decides to look for Noah. She tells him she's engaged, but realizes that her love is never gone for Noah. Their meeting urges all passion from their past up, with all the consequences.

I like this movie because I find it a very good story and I love romantic movies but this is my favourite movie.

SN Jade Vandeburie

Revenir en haut Aller en bas